You know your addicted to mfp when......

Options

Replies

• jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    To find out that I am not alone in this addiction is fabulous.

Ditto
  • Ren0913
    Ren0913 Posts: 58
    Options
    When you never log out and is it always up on your computer.
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

:bigsmile:

I stay logged in on my phone lol
  • mrscjwilson
    mrscjwilson Posts: 252
    Options
    When your taking the risk to be repremanded at work just to sneak onto MFP and find yourself laughing and smiling at your computer only to look up and see its almost lunch time and you havent done a Dag gone thing at work.....but you dont care because your MFP kept you sain and happy for the past couple hours, now you can live the rest of your day successfully. ITS LIKE CRACK GOTTA HAVE IT!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    I know I can`t wait to look at the work everyone is doing and reading the post.When I`m out,that` the 1st thing I check before my emails.i`m sooooo hooked.
    Love this site and the wonderful friends I`ve made
    jane:drinker:
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Options
    YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO MFP WHEN...you're exhausted and have collapsed in bed, but realized that you haven't completed your food diary for the day. So, you get up and log in simply to press the "complete food diary" so it shows up on your profile.

I’d personally would have a heart attack if I went over on the calories, everything else in negotiable…except the fat…and the carbohydrates. Yes, everything else is negotiable. :drinker:

PS: on the MFP application on the blackberry, you can't "complete your food diary". Otherwise, I would have done that.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO MFP WHEN...you're exhausted and have collapsed in bed, but realized that you haven't completed your food diary for the day. So, you get up and log in simply to press the "complete food diary" so it shows up on your profile.

I’d personally would have a heart attack if I went over on the calories, everything else in negotiable…except the fat…and the carbohydrates. Yes, everything else is negotiable. :drinker:

PS: on the MFP application on the blackberry, you can't "complete your food diary". Otherwise, I would have done that.

that was so me last night, went to bed after spending way too much time commenting on everyone elses profiles or status and logged off forgetting the most reason I am here in the first place was to hit COMPLETE FOOD DIARY! so had to do that and then spent another hour doing more commenting lol, was exhausting but so worth it! haha
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    So glad to know I am not alone. Friends at work think I am crazy because I tell them I am addicted to this site. It is so helpful and the people are so encouraging that it makes this journey so much easier and FUN!!! I too stay on this site a lot more than I should, but man, addictions are hard!!! Everyone keep up the great work and remember this is a good addiction - Just try not to get in trouble at work!!! Have a great day everyone!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    When I log in on my phone before I get out of bed in the morning.
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    when after sex your spouse asks you if you're going to record it on your exercise log (actually was asked that the other night! - told him I consider it "bonus" and don't record it :laugh:)

Or when you skip a workout and right before bed feel guilty and attack your spouse just so you can burn calories!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    When your taking the risk to be repremanded at work just to sneak onto MFP and find yourself laughing and smiling at your computer only to look up and see its almost lunch time and you havent done a Dag gone thing at work.....but you dont care because your MFP kept you sain and happy for the past couple hours, now you can live the rest of your day successfully. ITS LIKE CRACK GOTTA HAVE IT!

Ditto. At work now!
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I with everyone else... I don't even log into fb anymore. I find myself on here while at work, close the window as someone walks by and then pull it back open. I also agree with Fesse, I care more about my friends here on MFP than in RL. There is no judgement here and people aren't afraid to call out when you are slacking, these are true friends!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    your power is knocked out for 4 days because of the tornado's (in Alabama) so you drive 20 minutes one way to get cell phone service so you can log in! Guilty! :)
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    When you have to force yourself to get off MFP and do your work during the day.
  • AbysmalFitness
    AbysmalFitness Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    When the first thing you do when you step into work is log into MFP instead of your normal systems for work!! and when you download the app onto your mobile phone too! like me lol oh gosh!
  • bigcurt61
    bigcurt61 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You know your addicted to mfp when you set your watch at work for 30 minutes, just so you're not on MFP all morning!! Also you know your addicted to mfp when you're working out or running and think about how many calories your MFP's burned yesterday and push yourself harder!!:tongue:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    ...when it takes 2 frickin' hours to get outta bed every* morning because you keep your smartphone on your nightstand! :noway:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options

I open MFP up in Chrome and leave it open. I do everything else in Firefox. I also check it on my phone if I'm out somewhere with nothing else to do (doctor's appointments and stuff).
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    your power is knocked out for 4 days because of the tornado's (in Alabama) so you drive 20 minutes one way to get cell phone service so you can log in! Guilty! :)

WAY TO GO....!

:bigsmile:

That's dedication.... good job!!!!