How long until you see a real difference

Options
I've been doing this for 2 weeks now, not too much exercise except what I can do inside at home as its going into Winter and raining a lot. I've yo yo'd between 72 and 73.5Kg for the last 2 years and no amount of anything I do can seem to go under. However, I'm finding this easy and I like doing it - find no trouble counting the calories (just can't get to the 8 glasses of water a day)..........

Replies

• helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I find that if I follow this I can drink my 8 glasses easily;

1 when I wake up (7:30am)
    1 after breakfast (8:30am)

1 around snack time (11:00am)
    1 before lunch (1:00pm)

1 around afternoon snack time (3:00pm)

1 before dinner (6:00pm)
    1 between these to times (8pm)
    1 before bed (10:pm)

hope this helps!
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I find that if I follow this I can drink my 8 glasses easily;

1 when I wake up (7:30am)
    1 after breakfast (8:30am)

1 around snack time (11:00am)
    1 before lunch (1:00pm)

1 around afternoon snack time (3:00pm)

1 before dinner (6:00pm)
    1 between these to times (8pm)
    1 before bed (10:pm)

hope this helps!
  • kama5
    kama5 Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks - I'll try that and see if I can stick to it - will go off now and have one while I think of it!!!
  • kumarprabhat
    kumarprabhat Posts: 116
    Options
    It has been almost 2 months now, when I started working out and tracking my progress.

I have been drinking 10-12 glasses everyday. My exercise regime is pretty regular (almost 1hr of exercise everyday), apart from last 1 week when I had a knee injury when I have not hit the gym. I have been watching my calorie count everyday, and have been successful in not exceeding on any days.

Yet I have been yo-yo-ing between 75 and 72 kg so far, so not much progress so so. However, I feel better at my waist and overall built-up, so I think I am doing ok, and hopefully building my stamina and muscle mass.

I know if I just continue, I will soon hit the weight decline slope, so am keeping myself positive.
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    try adding a squeeze of lemon into your water, and NEVER go on a walk or anything active without a bottle of water! You can sip it along the way and you can easily go through a 600ml bottle on an hours walk without thinking about it.

Ive recently dropped below where "my body wants to be" for the first time and I'm in unknown territory. Ive had a lot of plateaus along the way and beaten them all - you will start to see a real difference when you start mixing it up and moving from plateaus.

You need to stay positive. Positivity is a key to weight loss as you are stressing less :)