Today is "Internaional Women's Ride Day"

Options
Ladywindchaser
Ladywindchaser Posts: 44 Member
Today is a day that Women all over the World will be out riding their own Motorcycles in lieu of "IWRD". Most of us are just Mom's and Grandmother's who happen to enjoy riding our own Motorcycles. We are stay at home Moms, Retired Professional Women and a lot are still in the work force. We are young, old (one of my friends is 75 & she is still riding her own Harley) and all different races, regilions and backgrounds. But we come together because we share a love of riding Motorcycles.

So please if you see Ladies on Motorcycles today PLEASE watch out for them. We are very small on the road and sometimes vehicles do not see us. Please be aware that more and more people (including women) are out on Motorcycles. Especially since gas prices are hitting an all time high.

I will be out riding with a group of lovely Ladies today in honor of Women Rider's everywhere. Please give a Motorcyclist some space on the road. They can not stop like a vehicle and they certainly can not win a battle with a bigger vehicle. Just like a car or truck is not gonna to win with an 18 Wheeler the same holds true for a Motorcycle.

Thank you and have a wonderful blessed day to all the wonderful Ladies out there whether you ride or not! Hope everyone everywhere accomplishes their fitness goals today! I will be burning calories but it will be on the seat of my Bike. Whoo! Hoo!!