I have too much love...love handles.

Options
I was wondering what yall do for love handles? Currently I do side crunches, "around-the-worlds" and side binds. I was wondering if there are any other exercises that I could do to help with this. I have lost 60 lbs thus far and I feel so much better but I do not feel like my love handles have gone away hardly at all. I did just start doing crunches, around-the worlds and side binds though. I know they work/help cause I have done them before just looking for more exercises.

Thanks!

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Deit, diet, diet, and Cardio. Diet is more important than exercise for fat loss and ab exercises only target the muscles under the fat and will not help you shed the love handles.
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    do more cardio!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Deit, diet, diet, and Cardio. Diet is more important than exercise for fat loss and ab exercises only target the muscles under the fat and will not help you shed the love handles.

This. I like a higher protein diet...seems to work for me.
  • bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Well I do cardio....45 minutes of running 45 minutes of biking. Just continue with that? I know I have lost a lot of them but i still feel like they are huge!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Plank and cardio.