Uk ladies - size 16 jeand & 36GG bras

Options
hello lovely ladies of the UK,

I have 1 pair of brand new pale denim bootleg *kitten* jeans (with tags) and 1 pair of medium colour straight leg worn (but well taken care of) *kitten* jeans that if someone is in need of i will happily post!
I also have two 36GG La Senza balcony style bras - one is black with white butterflies on and the other purple and black leopard print! they are huge on me now, the tags are off but i have never worn them!

Does anybody want them? I have no idea about the price of posting, we can discuss this over PM or something.

Replies

• EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I dont mean GG, just G!
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Im interested....
  • Hype
    Options
    Well in the jeans - im more of a 34 back not 36 lol
  • katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    posting the jeans will probably cost under £3.00 and the bras will cost under £2.00 - its all based on weight & whether or not you can for it through your letterbox :D

I sell things on ebay and tops/dress and things like that usually cost £1.73 or something when in a jiffy bag- which I buy from Poundland! :D

hope this helps!
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options

If you're interested i can take pics on tues when i get home (am with my parents at the minute) and somehow emssage them to you? Email maybe? then you can decide if you'd like them :)
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I WANT THE BRASSSS!! :-) please! x
  • Hype
    Options

If you're interested i can take pics on tues when i get home (am with my parents at the minute) and somehow emssage them to you? Email maybe? then you can decide if you'd like them :)

That would be great thanks :) Ill inbox you my email now :)