104 pounds down and counting!

Options
tryinghard2012
tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
This is a continuation of my former thread 96 pounds gone. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/227795-96-pounds-gone-pics

Since that thread I've lost another 8 pounds!!!!! A total of 104 pounds. I am so very thankful for my support group consisting of my sisters and a few friends. I am also inspired by the success of others.

If you are struggling with your weight or debating on when the time is right, take a long deep look inside yourself! You owe it to yourself. Start now! Rejoice later :wink: And please go about it healthy!!! Those of you who are starving yourself, I hope you are aware that the weight will RETURN! :noway: You can eat a balance meal and still lose weight. You aren't doing yourself any justice by starving yourself.

I'm here to inspire, motivate or help anyone that is interested. No I'm not a nutritionist or a trainer however I have a compassion for health, wellness and fitness! And passionate about seeing others reach their highest potential!

WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ihb0qa.jpg

5mhjll.jpg

ETA: will be adding newer pics. These were taken 15 pounds ago.... :happy:

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Im so happy for you! you look wonderful
  • snazzycee
    snazzycee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great Job on the weight loss. You are doing the damn thing!
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    It really is the Incredible Shrinking Woman. Well done you and thanks so much for sharing your pictures.
  • BrokenSpirit
    Options
    wow!! just wow!!!!! this is my favorite place on MFP,, i could spend all day reading all the great succes , like this one!!! amazing work!!! you give me hope, and motivation, thanks for sharing!! good, no great work!!!
  • tryinghard2012
    Options
    Thanks!
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's wonderful :)
  • chaobabie
    chaobabie Posts: 64
    Options
    you are doing great! and looking good!
  • tryinghard2012
    Options
    Thanks!
  • tryinghard2012
    Options
    The now I took today!

Very proud of myself! =)

oqkuh5.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!