25 Pounds Gone Forever!

Options
Flyntiggr
Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
Today was my 4 month progress test with my trainer. We also took an updated progress picture, so I thought I'd share. I've lost 25 pounds since January 4th, and have about 15 to go to reach my first goal. I didn't think I'd made much progress in the last few weeks, but after looking at these, I guess I was wrong!

5692797627_49bdb2abb7.jpg

Replies

• katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    can't see anything :(
  • Flyntiggr
    Options
    What am I doing wrong? I can't get the pic to display. :(

Link: http://flickr.com/gp/flyntiggr/nKjB6S
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    nice progress!!!!
  • Lightjulesloves2run
    Lightjulesloves2run Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job..you look awesome. I guess I should take pics like that..so I can see it when the scale doesn't move like I want it to!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    wow!! great progress!! you can definately see it!! :D
  • syates83
    syates83 Posts: 87
    Options
    That is awesome! You look great, huge difference. I need to take pictures too so that when I hit the 25 mark I can see it too. :)
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

Looking good!
  • wannabefit4life
    Options
    You're the incredible shrinking woman! :) You look fantastic!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    ProudMomoftwo Posts: 525
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You are making terrific progress!!

Keep up the great work, I can definitely tell the difference.
  • Flyntiggr
    Options

Looking good!

Don't know how you got it to display, but thanks!!!!!
  • katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    well done! my ultimate goal is in 29lbs time so i'm looking forward to shrinking like you!! :bigsmile:
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Share with us how you felt when you saw the before and after progress pic? I have a point to make.
  • donbet69
    donbet69 Posts: 133
    Options
    What is great to see is that as your body gets smaller, your smile gets bigger!!!

Congrats and keep motivated.
  • ButterflyKristen
    ButterflyKristen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Share with us how you felt when you saw the before and after progress pic? I have a point to make.

Bump. I want to see your point when you make it.
  • ButterflyKristen
    ButterflyKristen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well done! You really look GREAT!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! I agree about the smile too! :smile:
  • Flyntiggr
    Options

When I first saw the 'before' pic, I was absolutely mortified. I've always been active, so I couldn't understand how I was active and fat. Well, I can tell you that ihaving McDonald's every day for breakfast is a good starting point. ;)

Not only have I really started working out A LOT, I've changed my diet significantly. I'm not going to say I'm perfect, as I am an official junk food junkie, but I'm just much smarter about it.

I look at myself now and still only see how much farther I need to go. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my progress, but let's be honest, I'm not done yet. I'm my own worst critic, and can't not compare myself to others. I'm terrible about that. I put clothes on and think I"m lookin' good - maybe even sexy, and then I see pictures of myself in the same outfits and still see my gut, my hips, etc...
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wow. good work :)
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Awesome! You look FABULOUS!!
  • Flyntiggr
    Options
    Thanks everyone! None of my family has really noticed or said anything, so some positive feedback is really appreciated. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!