New member hi :)

mommyof3nnewjersey
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone- My name is Natasha I just gave birth to my 3rd child almost 5 months ago and a friend of mine was using this site and having great success with it- ihope to do the same :) Cant wait to make some friends with the same goals in mind :)

Replies

• BeautifullymeForever
    BeautifullymeForever Posts: 59 Member
    I am not a mother, but you will find plenty of people on here to support you and I am sure there are tons of other mothers. You probably know this already but breastfeeding burns major calories and has tons of health benefits :)
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Welcome. Feel free to "friend me". I'm the mom of 2 kids (12 g and 22 b) so no little ones for me but I struggle with the same stuff.... belly fat, not enough time to exercise, trying to make time to cook heathy meals for the family, etc and I'm trying really hard to make lifestyle changes so weight loss is just something I have went through and later being healthy is just part of who I am.
  • I am breastfeeding Connor- it makes it difficult to track stuff here because I know I burn cals from that too but - Im sticking with it- decided whatever I burn breastfeeding is just an added bonuslol
  • a_dawn
    a_dawn Posts: 47
    Hi, I am new on here also and I'm a mommy of 4. I know how hard it is to make time for you, but it can be done. After the birth of my youngest, I was 70 lbs. overweight and managed to lose it. Unfortunately in the last couple of years, I have gained some back. I am now on a mission to lose it again and keep it off. I've done it before so I know it can be done. Good luck! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.