114 days

Options
jgerbe2
jgerbe2 Posts: 57 Member
I have been at my current weightloss journey since 1/10/11. On that day I weighed 198.4 lbs. I discovered MFP in mid March and weighed in at 188. I try to only weigh myself once a week on friday. I weighed in today at 179.2 In 114 days I have lost 19.2 lbs and 21 lbs since my highest weight in December of 2010. I am averaging just about 1.25 lbs a week which is absolutely awesome. I am so proud of myself for sticking with it and making the right changes in my life. I have even noticed my boyfriend checking me out again like he did when we first started seeing each other over 2 years ago. It feels great. He has always made me feel good about myself and our intimacy level never changed even through the 35 lb weight gain, but man does it feel good to be checked out again. I hope to continue at this pace and be at 160-163 lbs in August which will 2.5 years together and me at the weight I was when we met.

Thanks MFP for all the support and confidence.

Good Luck to everyone in their weightloss journey.

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job! Congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!