New here and need all the support I can get

anitaj
anitaj Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there,

I've just joined and I need to loose at least 50 pounds - (health reasons) I've just started gyming and my other half is very supportive, but it's oh so difficult. So I'll need all the support I can get and the encouragement.

xxx
Anitaj

Replies

• anitaj
    anitaj Posts: 4
    Hi there,

I've just joined and I need to loose at least 50 pounds - (health reasons) I've just started gyming and my other half is very supportive, but it's oh so difficult. So I'll need all the support I can get and the encouragement.

xxx
    Anitaj
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Welcome to MFP You are in the right place. This site and the people who use it are so supportive, knowledgeable, and fun. A little bit addicting. You will love it here.
  • Welcome. This is a really good site.
    Lots of support.:happy:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Welcome! In the short time I've been here I've learned so much and felt really supported in my efforts to change my lifestyle. It's a great place to be.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hey there!!! I love that your hubby is supportive! YEY HIM!!! It sounds like you are ready to go and have all the right tools to start!

You will love it here, and welcome!

:flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Welcome to MFP. I've been steadily losing weight for the last month (since I joined), so I can't complain! The people here are supportive and the tools are the best I've found. Good luck on your journey. Stick with it, have some patience, and you will reach your goal.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Welcome and this is a great place to get the support you want. from other people just like you.

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Welcome to MFP You are in the right place. This site and the people who use it are so supportive, knowledgeable, and fun. A little bit addicting. You will love it here.

rosemarymint hit the nail right on the head here -- you are definitely in the right place to reach your goals! Everyone here is fantastic and very helpful and supportive. And it IS addicting, haha.

We're glad to have you aboard :):heart: and we're all here to help! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.