On the road to my goal again....

Options
I have started and stopped so many times on my journey to health. I have been successful a few times in the last 16 years since my first child was born , only to bring on the pounds with a vengeance! (Classic yo-yo, anyone?)
I don't have a circle of friends that I can share this journey with as they are all lovely enabler's (You look fantastic! You don't need to lose weight!) who don't even know my weight or BMI, and I am not comfortable sharing that part of me with them, yet. So I am hoping to find support here. Real support. Motivation to stay on my path this time. I am going to be 40 in two years, and I really wanting to feel good about this next phase of my life as a healthy, sexy Mama.
I am 5'3" and weigh in at 152. I am more concerned about my BMI which rests at 27.1 or so. I would love to be at 125, or 130.
So, here's hoping for moral support. For motivation. And to give YOU my support too.
Cheers!

Replies

• MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I know its hard girl!! I will try my best to help you out!! You can do this!
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Sound like we are both about the same size currently (although I started out much heavier) and have the same goal. I am 36, 5'3 1/2' and currently 153lbs. I would be glad to add you and we can encourage each other! Sending you a friend request!

Oh, and I see your also in PA, me too!
  • lkyeomans
    lkyeomans Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you can add me as a friend if you like.
  • baumhoff
    baumhoff Posts: 30
    Options
    I would love to share this journey with you!!! I have gained and lost many times as well. I have 30 lbs to loose....I'll send you a friend request!
  • soulfulleoness
    Options
    Fantastic! Looking forward to sharing the journey! :)