4.5" loss from my waist in less than 7 months! (Pics)

mymelody_78
mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
I LOVE MFP and love how it has helped me change my lifestyle. Hopefully when I am done with my goals, I will remember everything I have learned here.

I was recently sent a link to my friend's wedding photos and was surprised at how big I looked compared to what I look like now. It is hard to realize how far you have come sometimes without visuals. I think used to not think I was THAT big and now I can't help but think I am STILL big (but in reality, my proportions are probably the same but I am a shrunken version of my old self.)

I have lost a total of 43 lbs so far and still going for 22-25 more to get to a healthy BMI.

Here is me May 2010:

IMG_0957.jpg

Here is me yesterday. Little by little I am getting used to seeing myself as a smaller woman:

IMAG0838.jpg

Here is a side view of me at another wedding early May 2010:

426-1.jpg

Here is me 4.5" smaller in the waist. Unfortunately I have also lost a lot in the chest area and the hips / butt. I LIKE my curves! Too bad they are shrinking...

IMAG0839.jpg

Replies

• chilipeppers
    chilipeppers Posts: 119
    honestly I think your boobs look BIGGER in your after pics cause the tummy is smaller so they are more pronounced!
    You look amazing, awesome job!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    What a dramatic difference! You look fantastic! And I'm totally envious of your dress in the after photos... I love that style and it looks awesome on you.
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Well done!! You look terrific, like a whole new person! I agree about your boobs too, they look better in the now pics :)
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    You are smoking girl!! You look so great! I'm also happy to call you an MFP friend and to give back the support that you unfailingly give to us all.

Congrats and thanks for being an inspiration!!!
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Great Job!! Can't wait until I see results like that. Keep up the good work!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    You look like a different person, and your boobs look bigger, not smaller at all. Well done!
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Amazing girl!!! Great Job!
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    You look incredible!!!
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    nice work. Keep going! :)
  • Ciara1977
    Ciara1977 Posts: 9
    Wow, well done. You look gorgeous.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    You look fabulous!!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Wow great job!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Great job! Keep up the good work:)
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Awesome transformation ! go for it girl !
  • Way to go! That is such an awesome success.
    It takes alot of hard work to do that so I congratulate you on sticking with it!
    Keep it up girl!!
  • BamaMomma
    BamaMomma Posts: 53
    i don't know you and we're not friends on MFP, but I can definitely tell that your love for MFP is taking a positive effect on you. Judging from the before and after photos, you're doing an absolutely fantastic job sticking with it, sweetie! Take care!

Jessica
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    You look amazing! Keep up the awesome work, it's totally paying off!
  • AWESOME work!!!!
  • fit4lyfe7
    fit4lyfe7 Posts: 34 Member
    Wow! Big difference!! Great job girl. Keep up the good work!
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Ok...first of all, you look great! Congrats! And second, I LOVE THAT DRESS YOU ARE WEARING!!! It looks awesome on you!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!