What's for lunch???

Options
djluder
djluder Posts: 4
I'm starving, yet I want to make a healthy decision! It's so easy to eat bad when I'm hungry!

Replies

• kaleas
    kaleas Posts: 200
    Options
    I was starving after my work out, and didn't want to make a bad choice of a wrap or sandwich. I ended up making two eggs and an english muffin, totaling 270 calories. It gave me my protein after my workout, and some carbs for an energy boost to keep me going till dinner!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Low sodium Ham and Cheese w/ lettuce, tomato and mustard on organic barley bread.
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I made some yummy Egg Salad
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken salad on a Pepperidge Farm deli flat with green leaf lettuce and protein cookie bites.
  • alibslim
    alibslim Posts: 16
    Options
    I am sick of eggs! What other options are out there?
  • cbutts25
    cbutts25 Posts: 1
    Options
    Tuna and red beans! Add a little hot sauce and it's soooo good!
  • KristenAnn711
    KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
    Options
    can someone bring me some food? i only have bad stuff left in the house :(
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options

Same boat here. Got $20 to hold me over till next Friday. No fresh foods here.:ohwell:
  • djluder
    djluder Posts: 4
    Options
    Guess it's gonna be a Subway Orchard Chicken Salad Sandwich. Looks like I can do that for approx. 350 calories! Along with a coke zero, hopefully i'll be set until snack time! Then I'll endulge on my fruit!
  • KristenAnn711
    KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
    Options

Same boat here. Got $20 to hold me over till next Friday. No fresh foods here.:ohwell:

me too! ugh !!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    OMG same thing with me! I was driving around and saw all the fast food joints... ended up picking up a protein bar at the convenience store and it FILLED me up! :) happy I thwarted the temptation
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    i am having leftover rice (1/4c) + 1/3 cup of taco salad filling (from eatingwell.com) - and 10g of chedder finely shredded on top, w/royal gala apple for dessert and Perrier to wash it down - total of 257 cals and filling =)
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I always make enough dinner the night before so that I have healthy left overs for lunch the next day, we had steak fajitas last night for dinner, (in lieu of cinco demayo) Fresh grilled peppers and onions with garlic, and steak with a minimal amount of seasoning cooked in a few table spoons of olive oil and Lime juice...

I have everything but the sourcream and tortilla packed for my lunch. Full of flavor and quite low cal!
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I am having left over Tofu Curry that is so frickin yummy and filling! I am excited for it. I have an apple as my something sweet for after too :)
  • Mommaof3Boys2011
    Options
    I had a homemade grilled chicken wrap... and a yogurt.... yum yum