WINNING!

MoLivesLuvsLifts
MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,161 Member
edited September 27 in Success Stories
On Dec 13, 2010, I finished my MBA. I woke up the next day and thought "who is this FAT girl in the mirror"? You see, in the last 6 years, I've lived in four states, worked at four different companies, had a child and completed my MBA. WHEW! Where did the time go? Well, On Dec 15th, I signed up for a bootcamp and nearly passed out after 30 minutes. From those humble beginnings, I can say now that I'm truly WINNING now.

Today I'm in a size 18 (271 lbs)! Down from a size 22 (297 lbs on Dec 14, 2010). Also, my BMI is in the obese range instead of morbidly obese. This is definitely progress for me.

Last week, I entered a 12-week weight loss challenge for the Oklahoma City area. I’m working hard to win the contest and gain back my life. So far, I feel like a winner now. MFP has been an integral part of my success!

I need more MFP friends. Please friend me so that I can continue to be inspired by your successes, amazing food diaries and KICK A** exercise logs.

Monita121510.jpg
Before - 297 lbs on 12/15/10

Monita5611-1.jpg
After - 271 lbs on 5/6/11

I'll update again when I'm done with my weight lost challenge in late July 2011.

THANKS FOR HELP WITH THE PIX----> Oh, it was lowerscase img. DUH!

Replies

• byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Congratulations on your many accomplishments!
  • rae_84
    rae_84 Posts: 40 Member
    Nice work! Keep it up!
  • Doing great! You can add me as your friend :) I've lost 31 lbs since the 7th of March this year..
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Nice Job so far! Keep it up!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    On Dec 13, 2010, I finished my MBA. I woke up the next day and thought "who is this FAT girl in the mirror"? You see, in the last 6 years, I've lived in four states, worked at four different companies, had a child and completed my MBA. WHEW! Where did the time go? Well, On Dec 15th, I signed up for a bootcamp and nearly passed out after 30 minutes. From those humble beginnings, I can say now that I'm truly WINNING now.

Today I'm in a size 18 (271 lbs)! Down from a size 22 (297 lbs on Dec 14, 2010). Also, my BMI is in the obese range instead of morbidly obese. This is definitely progress for me.

Last week, I entered a 12-week weight loss challenge for the Oklahoma City area. I’m working hard to win the contest and gain back my life. So far, I feel like a winner now. MFP has been an integral part of my success!

I need more MFP friends. Please friend me so that I can continue to be inspired by your successes, amazing food diaries and KICK A** exercise logs.

Monita121510.jpg
    Before - 297 lbs on 12/15/10

Monita5611-1.jpg
    After - 271 lbs on 5/6/11

I'll update again when I'm done with my weight lost challenge in late July 2011.

LOOKS LIKE I"M NEEDING HELP W/THE PIX : (

I'M STILL TRYING!

I will be our MFP friend if you like! send me a request and I will encourage you every step of the way!!! :wink:
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Great job!
  • breezey77
    breezey77 Posts: 89 Member
    Wow you look great!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Good Job on ALL your accomplishments!! :drinker:
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,161 Member
    Thanks MFP family! I've added like 15-20 new friends. I really appreciate all of your help and support!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!