Replies

• Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    love these
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I love Aldi and discovered a couple of good finds, I highly recommend the wild caught salmon filets, a pound (about 4 filets) for only $3.99, also the Fit N Active brand is very good including the Poppyseed dressing and bags of salad, and since they own Trader Joe's there are hidden gourmet brands - the Grandessa brand is one of them and most anything I tried with that brand is delicious!! The home made salsa is awesome and very low fat and very healthy. The "Sea Queen" seafood is very good including the Mussels and Crab Cakes. The Fit N Active yogurt is good, and the coffee - I can't think of the brand, but it's in the bags and I think one of them is "Kona" very good. Happy shopping!!
  • cobarlo14
    Options
    I love Aldi and discovered a couple of good finds, I highly recommend the wild caught salmon filets, a pound (about 4 filets) for only $3.99, also the Fit N Active brand is very good including the Poppyseed dressing and bags of salad, and since they own Trader Joe's there are hidden gourmet brands - the Grandessa brand is one of them and most anything I tried with that brand is delicious!! The home made salsa is awesome and very low fat and very healthy. The "Sea Queen" seafood is very good including the Mussels and Crab Cakes. The Fit N Active yogurt is good, and the coffee - I can't think of the brand, but it's in the bags and I think one of them is "Kona" very good. Happy shopping!!

Thanks - all I can say is WOW!!
  • cobarlo14
    Options
    I have to agree, I enjoy their Fit & Active products! The ice cream sandwiches are just as good as Skinny Cow!!!

Thank you!! I have not had Ice cream in my house in a while!!!!! Oh boy!!
  • cobarlo14
    Options
    I LOVE Aldi's super cheap and there food is very good quality I have never had a problem there! They have these microwavable bags of veggies they are so good and incredibly low calories! Fit and Active is very good also! All the products I haven't found something I didn't like. They have these devil food cookies! YUM! Also the chocolate and peanut butter protein bars which are great to eat about an hour before working out!

Thanks - We do Micro veggies too, I work late M-Th & Friday I get out an hour early. Quick is best.....Thanks for the heads up on everything else.
  • jessicaj_824
    jessicaj_824 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You have to keep your eyes out for my favorite that is only available seasonally - the fit & active Turkey burgers. They are only about $5 for 10 or 12 patties and only 130 cals each - cheaper and less cals then Jennie-O. Hopefully they will be back for memorial day and the summer cookout season so I can stock up!

I also get hummus there for about $1.69, salad for $.99 and baby spinach bags for under $2. The eggs, milk, froz fish & chix are always a great deals too. I have NEVER been disappointed with any purchase there.
  • cobarlo14
    Options
    You have to keep your eyes out for my favorite that is only available seasonally - the fit & active Turkey burgers. They are only about $5 for 10 or 12 patties and only 130 cals each - cheaper and less cals then Jennie-O. Hopefully they will be back for memorial day and the summer cookout season so I can stock up!

I also get hummus there for about $1.69, salad for $.99 and baby spinach bags for under $2. The eggs, milk, froz fish & chix are always a great deals too. I have NEVER been disappointed with any purchase there.

thanks - LMAO I was comparing the jennie-o to the fit and active earlier, Definitely on my list - Hubby & I love turkey burgers!!
    I love Hummus too!!!
  • cobarlo14
    Options
    Thank you all SOOOO much!!!! I really appreciate all of your help/comments/suggestions....

YOU ALL ROCK!!!!! (Caps in a good way!!)

Happy Losing.....
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Aldi's is awesome :) The only think I would caution is the fit n active mini cupcakes.....at first I thought I was in heaven - - they did not taste diet at all -- but within the hour i was miserable. But the rest of their line is really good and Aldi's regular prices beat most items at your other big stores.

Happy shopping :)
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    their fit and active line is good.
  • cobarlo14
    Options
    Aldi's is awesome :) The only think I would caution is the fit n active mini cupcakes.....at first I thought I was in heaven - - they did not taste diet at all -- but within the hour i was miserable. But the rest of their line is really good and Aldi's regular prices beat most items at your other big stores.

Happy shopping :)

Thanks, Why miserable?? because the mini cupcakes were too good?
  • cobarlo14
    Options
    their fit and active line is good.

thanks - already enjoying the rice cakes and 100 calorie cookies right now in fact! :happy:
  • gargoyle999
    gargoyle999 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I like the Fit and Active Orange Sorbet bar. They are 110 calories each but nice and thick so it makes me happy to have one for dessert from time to time. :)
  • cobarlo14
    Options
    I like the Fit and Active Orange Sorbet bar. They are 110 calories each but nice and thick so it makes me happy to have one for dessert from time to time. :)

Thanks - I'll look for that next time - I had alot of fun tonight shopping. Great place!!!