Anyone??

Options
Just wondered if there was anybody here doing Weight Watchers??

Replies

• mycrazyturtles
    Options
    why pay for weight watchers when this is free?
  • swebb1103
    swebb1103 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    ^^ This. I was paying for WW and found this site. Gotta save money when I can!
  • Plumpqt
    Plumpqt Posts: 156
    Options
    I occasionaly buy the food when its on sale for a quick easy meal, but to pay that much money hen I can do it here for free? no way!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    why pay for weight watchers when this is free?

Exactly! :)
  • Leopardliz
    Leopardliz Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Not currently on it. I second the motiOn on extra expense, but have done it in the past. Helped a lot lost about 25lbs in two months. Sometimes its better to have live support and forced to go to those meetings! Txt and virtual motivation sometimes doesnt cut it for me. Plus having to weigh yourself infront of someone else was motivation on its own. I didnt want to look like a fool and not lose! Sounds dumb but yea!
  • summerlove0617
    Options
    Yes I think having to weigh in in front of someone else really has helped me cuz you just don't wanna look bad right? yeah its not cheap, but so worth it for me! I've had much success on it in the past & hopefully in the future as well!
  • carlfry
    carlfry Posts: 62
    Options
    You're doing GREAT Karen! And yes, support in "real life" is sometimes what a person really needs and that is what you have, Darling :)
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    I'm currently doing both because I just found this site and my subscription to WW isn't up until next month but personally I like this site best and not only for the price of zero either and I have already cancelled my future online subscription to WW. I did lose 15LBS since January on WW though so it did help but this online program is similar and FREE like everyone else has pointed out, who can pass that up?