NEW TO MYFITNESSPAL

Options
mzthiknez
mzthiknez Posts: 37 Member
Hello all,
My name is Candise 26, originally from Chicago, IL and now in Decatur, GA.... I am so excited that I joined myfitnesspal... I became a member of buddyslim.com but it seems that there is never anyone online and no interacting buddies to chat with. Point blank... Not enough support!! I plan to achieve my goal weight of 145lbs by Oct 12, 2011... Beginning today on May 6, 2011 @ 287lbs. I hope that I can encourage those who are looking to reach a similiar goal because this is the last time I plan to start over.... Im going into my next year of life wit a bang...lol SN: 10/12 is my 27th B-day :-)

Replies

• skinnysoonvictoria
    Options
    hi, I'm new too and I'm just navigating myself around the website. It looks amazing so far. Feel free to add me

Victoria
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    Welcome!!! We are in Newnan, GA moving to Rock Island, IL soon LOL :D
  • fmouco
    fmouco Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you will find support around here. Just add me if you wish.
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me if you like
  • ebannic
    ebannic Posts: 1
    Options
    HI.. MY NAME IS EBANNI AND IM 26 AS WELL I JOINED YESTERDAY AND I REALLY LIKE THIS SITE SO FAR. I HAVE TO UPLOAD A PIC . BUT IM 226 AND HOPEFULLY I CAN DROP 40 POUNDS IN 6 MONTHS. I WILL LOVE TO HELP YOU ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS BATTLE, AFTER ALL WHO WANT TO BATTLE ALONE.
  • mzthiknez
    Options
    That sounds great Ebanni... We can be an inspiration to one another... look forward to talking with you soon...
  • mzthiknez
    Options
    @ Kimberly 428.... Why the move... I couldnt wait to get away from that cold weather...lol
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Well alright then Candise you've come to right place! I absolutely love this site and I'm sure you will too, the people and the tools they give you are wonderful. I don't think I could have did any of these on my own!
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!!! Wishing you the best on your journey & feel free to add me if you want :o
  • lalaxio
    lalaxio Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am new, as well. I am 20 and I am at 155. Ideally, I want to weigh 120 (I am 5'3 so pretty short) but I just want to feel better about myself and look better in clothes :)
    Nice to meet you all!
  • Kytana
    Kytana Posts: 63
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. There are many wonderful people here, plenty of support and motivation.