Inexpensive scales?

Options
Hey everybody! Hope you are enjoying the day.

I have a quick question...Where can I find an inexpensive (max. $25.) but decent digital scale? I've never owned one and the only time I got weighed was at doctor visits. I haven't been to a doc in 2 years so I've been guessing my weight and hope I'm over-guessing :wink:

Thank you and have a great weekend and to all you fellow moms out there Happy Mother's Day :flowerforyou:

LC

Replies

• happybrooke
    happybrooke Posts: 153
    Options
    I recently bought a digital scale at Wal-Mart for $25. It says that I am the same weight as the dr's office - so it's accurate!!
  • traceyann1214
    traceyann1214 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I got mine at Target for around $20!
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this one on amazon.com and it is awesome!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KXZ808
    It is $28.95 but offers free shipping. I got it in 3 days. It had the highest ratings too. I stepped on my old digital scales, which works but didn't give 10ths of a pound like this one. They were EXACTLY the same and very accurate. My 2 year old was weighed at the dr.s office and I put her on there as soon as we got home and it was dead on!

I know it is $3 over your price range, but the thing is awesome.
  • rlawrimore
    rlawrimore Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Target. Taylor brand, I think they were right at $25.00.
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    they were asking about weight scales for your body not food
  • AreneeS22
    AreneeS22 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I got mine from the Walmart website for $25, its a Taylor brand digital, and EXTREMELY accurrate! Id stay away from the Health-o-meter brand though.. my experience with those they are always off, and they didnt get good reviews either...
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I got mine from walmart....maybe $20. I just steer clear of the ones with memory and stuff that store your past weights. I go simple. :)
  • orting514
    orting514 Posts: 153
    Options
    The only problem is how accurate is it? i have a cheap, (Non digital) scale, but find it weighs rouphly 10 pounds light, not only that, all scales weigh differently, it depends on how their calibrated??? So the question is, what is accurate????
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    I bought my digital scale for 19.99 at Target.
  • LoriCmomx3
    LoriCmomx3 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I appreciate the help.
  • Candlerbabe
    Options
    Walmart and Target are good but you can always find decent scales for cheap the only thing that really matters is that when you buy one you only weigh in on that one. Since all scales are off by a couple of pounds. You can weigh at the Dr. and the scale say one thing then weigh at home and it could be different. For all you know it is the Drs. scale that is wrong.