Fitness Video?

Options
eve7166
eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
Hello all...

I am new here!! :) Just had a question on any advice on fitness videos (and if you even recommend any..). I used the Jillian Michaels before and had pretty ok results. Of course I also plan to go to the gym but some days are too crazy (cleaning cooking etc) so I do something at home. I tryed Insanity a few months ago but it was too much for me and I gave up on the second week (i think i might have permemant leg damage thanks to all the jumping lol and after i stopped the video i went back to eating horrible) Anyhow if there is anything you can recommend I apprciate it!

Thanks!

Replies

• allimac09
    allimac09 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm using Jillian's "Ripped In 30" and getting GREAT results. Also, Insanity is killer, but I'll have to work my way back up to that. I like all of the JM videos, and I just ordered Supreme 90, so we'll see how that works. I'm on week 3 of Ripped and I've lost 6 lbs, 2 inches off my waist and 1.5 from both my hips and chest. Good luck!
  • tpsubazoo
    tpsubazoo Posts: 3
    Options
    I really like turbo jam, turbo fire and chalene extreme. All from beachbody.com. Turbo jam is not as hard as turbo fire but turbo fire is not as hard as insanity and they show you how to modify the jumping moves if bad knees. These are mostly cardio but they are to great music and are fun. Chalene extreme is more on the strength training side. You feel much stronger by doing this.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    If you're extremely busy during the day and its hard for you to exercise....I would reccommend JM's 30 day shred or JM's ripped in 30.....their workouts are much shorter than most but still pretty tough....
  • summer_anne
    summer_anne Posts: 35
    Options
    Try Insanity again! and stick to the whole 60 days!! You just do what you can do at your level in the beginning - by the end of the 60 days you will be AMAZED how far you have come! P90X or Turbofire are good ones too
  • Anolte76
    Anolte76 Posts: 105
    Options
    Insanity is awesome but tough. So if you are not up to that level yet I would try Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30
  • MEMA5
    MEMA5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :smooched: HEY I U A VERIETY OF DVD'S LESLIE SANSONE HAS GREAT WALK AT HOME DVD SHE HAS A GREAT SELECTION, I ALSO W/O WITH TAI CHI, AND QUI GONG DVDS, AND SOME THAT USE RESISTANCE BANDS..GOOD LUCK
  • snowflakelaia
    snowflakelaia Posts: 214
    Options
    TURBO JAM is much slower and low impact than Insanity. If you do it together with Chalean Extreme you'll be building up endurance and strength, and preparing yourself for insanity.
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thanks all ... imma have to look into "turbo jam" ..maybe after something like that I could try insanity again LOL.. I should also get ripped in 30... I love JM I have 30 day shred but just a little bored of it from last time I did it...Thanks again!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Check out Youtube for exercise videos to find one you like