New girl~

Options
Kachii
Kachii Posts: 1 Member
Hello all!

I just found out about MFP last week when I was looking up apps on my phone. I have been on Weight Watchers for the past year and a half and I lost 35lbs., but I have since ganed back 20 of those pounds. So far, I love MFP and I am giving it a trial run for a month before I decide whether or not to cancel my WW account. If I can get great results without having to pay $17 a month just to log food would be awesome! So I hope all goes well, but so far so good!

Replies

• markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I just found out about MFP last week when I was looking up apps on my phone. I have been on Weight Watchers for the past year and a half and I lost 35lbs., but I have since ganed back 20 of those pounds. So far, I love MFP and I am giving it a trial run for a month before I decide whether or not to cancel my WW account. If I can get great results without having to pay $17 a month just to log food would be awesome! So I hope all goes well, but so far so good!

Quit WW!! MFP is all you need, it changed my life and its FREE! great support, great people, community forums that are very informative and I've learned soo much and I am very happy with this site, simple and easy to use and I say this again...FREE!
  • Kirk_D
    Kirk_D Posts: 85
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you have good results and can save some money!