SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

Replies

• aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    ooooh i hope those don't all go off at once!!!!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY gonna post that and not say what's got your so fired up? :huh:
  • KristenAnn711
    KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
    Options
    having a effing breakdown right now! im so mad and i dont know why and im freaking out because i need to be at work at 5 and my boyfriend isnt home yet and i need to leave in like 20 minutes and none of the taxis in thsi damn town are reliable!!!!!!!! and im dealing with some kind of shingley rash and i cant go to the doctor until next week! im going mad
  • Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY gonna post that and not say what's got your so fired up? :huh:

I agree...
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    I KNOW, RIGHT?! WHAT THE ******* ****?! I AM SO OUTRAGED!

ETA: Oops, sorry, didn't see your explanation.
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    having a effing breakdown right now! im so mad and i dont know why and im freaking out because i need to be at work at 5 and my boyfriend isnt home yet and i need to leave in like 20 minutes and none of the taxis in thsi damn town are reliable!!!!!!!! and im dealing with some kind of shingley rash and i cant go to the doctor until next week! im going mad

Klonopin, dude.
  • KristenAnn711
    KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
    Options

Klonopin, dude.

i know, i have it but it makes me so tired, so that isnt going to help me if i need to be at work
  • allroundthesun
    Options

Klonopin, dude.

i know, i have it but it makes me so tired, so that isnt going to help me if i need to be at work

Better a little dozy than having a meltdown. Very small dose to take the edge off but minimise the drowsiness?