Declining a friend request

Options
wolf23
wolf23 Posts: 4,152 Member
When you decline a friend request, do they get a message that they were declined (that would sound mean) or do they just not hear anything back at all?

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    they get no indication back
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    I think it either says, "move along loser, you've no friends here" or nothing at all.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I think it either says, "move along loser, you've no friends here" or nothing at all.

lmao!

pretty sure it's the "nothing at all" :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

Hate getting those! :angry:
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    LMAO That would be pretty funny tho !!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

Hate getting those! :angry:

You jus made me spit my water out! LMAO...
  • wolf23
    Options
    I am relieved...I would hate it if it said " wolf23 doesn't want to be your friend" but at the same time I do not want to friend solicitors (aka. beach body coaches or anybody trying to sell stuff for their personal gain).
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options

OMG:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Good one, Tim! Cracked me up! Good thing I wasn't on a meeting with my boss when I read that...oh, wait, you wouldn't have minded, right? Another zinger stacked up on your pile from the day. What a great Friday this is turning out to be!!!
  • ocsurfmama
    ocsurfmama Posts: 127
    Options
    They do not get notified, unless you respond to the person with a reason why.
    Sometimes I wish they would notify because I have only declined one person, but the guy was CREEPY, only searched out women friends, and put up some pics that told the little voice in my head that he was here for more than to lose weight. LOL
  • wolf23
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

They need something like that for people who continue to friend request you even though you have declined them multiple times.
    Get the hint.... I don't want to be your friend, and the fact that you keep requesting me makes you that much creepier. LOL
  • Taitia
    Taitia Posts: 6
    Options
    I am relieved...I would hate it if it said " wolf23 doesn't want to be your friend" but at the same time I do not want to friend solicitors (aka. beach body coaches or anybody trying to sell stuff for their personal gain).

Bummer if you don't want to be friends with yourself. :noway:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Now I want to friend you, but I'm scared. :laugh: :embarassed:
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Nope you simply get no reply....and move on:smile:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options

A man after my own heart!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

lol......hilarious!