Personal Logo Designs....who wants one?

Options
rob_spitzer
rob_spitzer Posts: 54 Member
One of my passions is commercial logo designs....as a motivator to allmy friends here on MFP, if you would like your own personalized logo for your profile, just send me some basic information about you i.e.

1. Things you like
2. Hobbies
3. Passions

etc....I don't want any personal infor or anything, this is just what I love to do and it's fun and creative so if ya want one (no charge) just PM me and I'll get to work.....

Now go work out!!!

Replies

• ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    How thoughtful! :flowerforyou:
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Jerzeeblondie Posts: 236
    Options
    this sounds pretty cool! Let's see... things I love & am passionate about...
    family, my pug, Phillies, Eagles, UFC/mma, the beach, getting healthy, and traveling (especially to California)
  • Clovergirl17
    Options
    I would love one! My favorite color is green and I love clovers; I like to draw and listen to music. My favorite quote is "Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most." I would love to see what you come up with :) Thanks so much! ~Amanda~
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    I'll bet you have some time on your hands now that you've finished working on the Middleton-Mountbatten-Windsor crest! :laugh: :tongue:

ETA: I wasn't super into the wedding, but there was an interesting NPR spot on what things the crest designers take into account.
    First they had to come up w/ a crest for the MIddletons, then they had to figure out how to add that to the Royal one!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    bump :) il have a wee think n get bak to u on this :) thanx hon xxx
  • cirka2002
    cirka2002 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    how fun!! off to send you a message!
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    This sounds very cool. My favorite color is turquoise (bluey-green), I love music, gardening, crocheting, mandalas, my dog (a la-chon), and my cats.

Interesting to see what you'd come up with.

Thanks for offering.
  • rob_spitzer
    Options
    For those of you that requested a logo, I was very happy to get so many responses, please if you would shoot me a good e-mail address and ALSO your screen name on MFP so I send you the right logo, hope you guys like them, I will send them as I finish....

-Rob
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    How about designing a tattoo? I'm looking for someone to do this and I'm willing to pay . . .
  • cirka2002
    cirka2002 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    LOVE mine!! Thanks!!!
  • rob_spitzer
    Options
    LOVE mine!! Thanks!!!
    glad you like it, I enjoy doing them....
  • rob_spitzer
    Options
    I just realize that I don't have a personal logo so I will do one for me.....
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    So nice of you to offer! I love gardening, campfires and snow. Sending you an email! :)