600 minute walking challene

Options

Replies

• XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    hey im up for this. hav just designed my ticker so hopefully iv done it right. eek.
    xx
    Yep its right lol I've posted what doesn't count as well incase u were curious.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who already joined and to anyone looking to join...didn't think i would get any replies for this lol xD
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in, I'm a walk junkie, love going downtown and walking for a couple hours once or twice a week. =)
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Does it start from today or the first of May? I have some time in already if it is from the first either way I am in. I like walking :)
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Does it start from today or the first of May? I have some time in already if it is from the first either way I am in. I like walking :)
    startring it today..but u can count any time you have walked from the first of may...junes is going to start on june 1st.
  • froglegjack
    Options
    ok I am starting from today,
    Really seeing if this ticker is in my signature:drinker:
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    so here are my goals up until i turn 21 xD
    Current weight (will recalculate once i get a scale) 244
    1st monthly goal:lose 10lbs by june 8th
    2nd monthly goal:lose 20lbs by july 8th
    3rd monthly goal:lose 30lbs by august 8th
    4th monthly goal:lose 40lbs by september 8th
    5th monthly goal:lose 50lbs by october 13th (my 21st)
    after those 5 month's i will weigh 194
    Once i get a scale i will weigh myself to make changes to the current weight and possibly goal weight.
  • froglegjack
    Options
    Those seem reasonable. you probably have lost weight already since you have started here.
    I set my first goal of 10 LBS. for a month out from when I started and now on the second 10 pounds By June 8th...The first 10 came off faster than I expected. But I am sure there was some water weight there to. We'll see how the second 10 does.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    i think i have lost weight since joining.My current weight is going off what i weight in dec of 2010. and i feel like ive lost some weight so lol we'll see when my scale gets ehre
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    that doesnt sound too bad :D I can totally do that. I'm in! I'm glad you friended me, your a go getter :) I like it!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    that doesnt sound too bad :D I can totally do that. I'm in! I'm glad you friended me, your a go getter :) I like it!
    thanx xD
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    I was going to go back to the first of the month and do it but I already have 215 minutes of walking and I don't think that puts enough pressure on me. So I'm starting it today. Where I only have like 10-15 minutes so far. :)
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I was going to go back to the first of the month and do it but I already have 215 minutes of walking and I don't think that puts enough pressure on me. So I'm starting it today. Where I only have like 10-15 minutes so far. :)
    you can go back to the first if you want...no biggie...im going for my second walk of the day xD
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    nah, it wouldn't be a challenge for me then. I will still probably be tremendously over. I walk entirely too much lol if there is such a thing.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I've just starting walking allot a couple days ago lol i never walked before
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Date 5-7-11 total walking time today 30 minutes.
    then 5 sets of 10 pushups
    5 sets of 10 crunch's
    5 sets of 10 floor leg lifts
    5 sets of dips
    belly danced for 15 mins
    and ran in place for 10
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    walked another 20 mins today :) i could get use to this
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    nah, it wouldn't be a challenge for me then. I will still probably be tremendously over. I walk entirely too much lol if there is such a thing.
    i've walked everday for the past 4 days lol usually i wouldnt even go outside
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    If you are starting tomorrow it would be 25 minutes per day.
  • DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    I'm in, hopefully this will get me off my rump! lol :)