My first bikini ever, so embarrassing. yikes!!!!!

Options
i hope these pics work.
i did not ever take a pic in a bikini or underwear when i was big did not want to see it. so here is my before and now.

225lbs i was 262.
/Users/blankblank/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/Dec 2, 2009/Photo 2.jpg

current weight 157lbs long ways to go yet
/Users/blankblank/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/May 6, 2011/Photo 115.jpg

Replies

• tmaksparkie
    tmaksparkie Posts: 279
    Options
    ok that did not work let me figure this out.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Upload to photobucket, use their IMG code, but change it to lower case.
  • magpie8402
    magpie8402 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I see your pics in your profile pictures...you look great!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    I see your pics in your profile pictures...you look great!

I agree! :smile:

Keep up the good work!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I looked at your profile pics and you look amazing. Awesome transofrmtaion :)
  • lilabette
    lilabette Posts: 21
    Options
    What an accomplishment! Great job!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I agree - your profile pics show such an amazing transformation! Keep it up! =D
  • LamsieDee
    LamsieDee Posts: 85
    Options
    your profile pics look great! good for you to lose so much. I bet you feel so much better!
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    omg! I looked at your profile pics too. that is so great. I am inspired.
  • essbe
    essbe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hope you get those pics working, but in the meantime I looked at your profile ones too, you're really inspirational!! And must feel AMAZING :)
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation, you must be so pleased and rightly so. A terrific job and what an accomplishment never forget your willpower and derrimination. You are a beautiful woman. Thanks for sharing.
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I see your pictures in your profile WOW completely different person you look like - amazing smile and beauty - you really inspire me girly! As I started about in weight where you did, and *trying* to use the same method as you are!
  • tmaksparkie
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/edit?picture=754032

here is a link to my profile to see the pics
  • tmaksparkie
    Options
    ok everyone still cannot figure it out but i did put my photos in my profile so you can look at them their. please dont be to harsh, i have come along way and still do have a long way to go.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I think u look amazing! How long did it take u to lose the weight? So awesome!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!
  • craycraychels
    Options
    your profile pictures show the amazing progress you've had! don't be embarrassed, you've worked hard for your body :) keep up the good work!!
  • tmaksparkie
    Options
    I think u look amazing! How long did it take u to lose the weight? So awesome!

It took 8 months and then I went into maintain for a couple months and am back on loosing the last 30lbs.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!