My first NSV!!!

Options
Katrob9
Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
Ok, so, I have been doing the 30 day shred, walking and doing strength training and trying to eat well (failing sometimes but, hey). The scales and measuring tape say I've been doing well but I've not been able to see it until just now. I was walking past the mirror in my bedroom wearing just jogging bottoms and a black vest top and actually did a double take and went back for another look.

I was thinking where's the rest of me?!?!

I really wish I'd taken a photo before I started my journey :(

Replies

• LamsieDee
    LamsieDee Posts: 85
    Options
    Great! WTG Isn't it wonderful when you don't recognize the person in the mirror for being too thin to be you! I had this happen in a picture only it was the other way....I thot the "fat" person had to be someone else in my kitchen. ;(
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Good for you! Take a picture now and try to find a pic from when you were your heaviest (or at least close) and then you can really see your progress. Good luck and keep up the good work!
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That must be a great feeling! Keep it up!
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That must be a great feeling! Keep it up!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!