well that was stupid

Options
While cleaning out the fridge this morning I accidentally dropped the glass from the big shelf on my big toe, I was hoping it would just bruise and that would be it, but no, the nail is a lovely shade of teal and kind of loose, and I can't bend my first three toes, and there's the throbbing and taking lots of Excedrin. So much for all those long walks in the nice weather we are finally getting I was going to take this weekend. I have been hobbling around on one heel, stubbing it over and over because i am now much clumsier than usual. Just in time for sandal season too :P
so now I need to find cardio that doesn't need me to stand up or use my feet, I am considering just sitting around flapping my arms.

Replies

• Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    can you ride a bike?
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    my goodness that sounds painful! I have a habit of torturing my toes too! Hope you'll heal up soon!
  • Tiffy11011
    Tiffy11011 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Today is like bad foot day! I kicked a chair today (on accident) and ripped half of my big toe nail completely off. It's bruised and bleedy and hurty and I wanna run again tomorrow!

Hope you heal fast!
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I don't have a bike, and I have been stupidly on my feet all day, we are in the middle of spring cleaning/painting a few rooms and are throwing a party tomorrow for my husbands graduation, so I have been doing all that today plus lots of cooking, and now my whole foot is puffy and red.
    julia I hope you heal fast too!
  • ericapledger
    ericapledger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    LOL @ flapping your arms!