hello everyone

Options
well i just started this looking for some friends to get motivated with cus sometimes im just not motivated i try and work out 4 to 6 days a week but doesn't always work out that way im on my feet for 8 to 10 hrs a day so when i get home i just wanna sit cus im tired.
any help would be gratefull and if i can help anyone at all that would be awesome. i don't really have people around who want to lose weight they are always trying to shove crappy food in my face and i tell them NO!!! so anyways can't wait to meet some new people hope everyone has a great weekend and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mommies

Replies

• spr_chkn
    spr_chkn Posts: 48
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me as a friend. I am just getting started here, too. It's great so far... I am learning much :flowerforyou:
  • graphicward
    graphicward Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well if you would like. This is just my second day, so I'm a newbie too.
  • ChirishGirl
    ChirishGirl Posts: 111
    Options
    Welcome to the club! You can add me if you like, I just started a couple weeks ago - good luck!
  • stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Encouragement from others is great. Add me if you like.
  • nightingail
    nightingail Posts: 16
    Options
    hey I'm new too. You can add me and we could bug eachother to stay on track :)
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! You will love this site. You will find it becomes a habit to log your food everyday and you'll find yourself wanting to exercise more (even if some days it's just to get more calories back from the exercise)....and yes you should eat your exercise calories or your body may go into the dreaded "starvation mode."
    Best of luck to you!! You can add me if you like.
    ~Kim