Ripped in 30 (starting on 05/08-05/09)

Options
Hello everyone!

I just have one day left for 30 Day Shred to get over. Starting this Sunday or next Monday (going out of town tomorrow and depending upon when I get back and how tired I am, I might start on Sunday or Monday), I am gonna work out 5-6/week using Ripped in 30. I plan on staying at each level for a week and then moving on, unless needed otherwise.

So, who wants to workout with me? Looking for people who can post updates a couple of times a week! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Ktylerw
    Ktylerw Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    perfect timing!!! I started ripped in 30 yesterday and it wasn't too bad. I didn't do 30 day shred and i think maybe i should have? How was that? lose any weight and inches? I also want to get 6 week 6 pack and do both at the same time bc 30 minutes of a workout doesn't feel like enough for me. lets be workout buddies!!!!
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    Hello! Thanks for responding. :) I just got done with 30 Day Shred today. I am gonna start ripped tomorrow. 30 Day Shred was pretty good. I saw a lot of folks on forums recommending that you do 30DS before moving on to Ripped (which is supposedly harder). But if you are already in good shape, then why not just skip 30DS! :tongue: To be frank, I hadn't worked out for almost a year- so I started with 30 Day Shred. Plus, I didn't know about Ripped in 30! I've seen 6w6p and it seems like a fun workout! Kudos to you for tackling both simultaneously :smokin: I just saw your friend request and adding you! :flowerforyou:

EDIT: Sorry forgot to answer a part of your question- I've lost about 8 lbs so far. I didn't take starting measurements- so I am not sure how many inches I lost. But I am being able to wear clothes that were tucked away at the back of my closet since the past 1 year. The workout DVD has definitely massively toned up my body, esp. my tummy (which is my biggest problem area). I think it will only get better with Ripped!
  • Ktylerw
    Options
    That is awesome, congrats on the loss!! Have you been sticking to a diet too? Or was the weight drop from the workout?
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    Yes, I've been sticking to a diet. On second thoughts, I wouldn't label it as "diet'. I'm just making subtle changes to what I eat. I try to cook more, eat out rarely, and stay within my calorie & nutrition goals set by MFP. I am a big carb loving girl though. You can take a look at my diary. It's open for all friends. Need to cut back on my carbs. What about you?
  • Ktylerw
    Options
    i'm actually doing the 17 Day Diet..im on day 9 and have lost 7 lbs. its really easy for me to follow. i'm hoping ripped will help me speed up the process!