what do you do....

Options
What do you do when you are bored or stressed or whatever instead of eating??? I am one of those emotional eaters I guess. I get bored I want to eat, I get stressed I want to eat, I get upset I want to eat. Its a struggle!! I sooo badly want to find a munchie!!! HELP!!! Im trying so hard to stay away from the kitchen!!! lol

Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    Extra mint chocolate chip gum or trident cinammon gum. Also brush teeth. I hate eating with clean teeth. Things don't taste right!
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Go for a walk or workout - really helps to relieve stress. Take a bubble bath or give yourself a facial - something positive to make yourself feel good. Read a book.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    go for a short ride to home depot and walk away from food
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options
    If I'm stressed or bored I sew, knit, walk, gym anything to get away from the food. Sometimes I do give in, so I'll have 2 x rice crackers with nutella on top, it's yummy, low calories and gluten free *win win*. At work if I'm stressed I leave the building and walk around the block. I work in hospitality so there is food downstairs all the time, so walking away is the best thing to do.