Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

i am new

babie007
babie007 Posts: 3 Member
Hi! I am new to this. I mostly want to be healthy and in doing so I hope to lose 25 lbs. I just have no discipline when it comes to food and exercise. I don't know why I can't make myself eat healthy and exercise. I know that is what is best for me. I hope this site helps. I want to live as long as possible for my little girl and be able to enjoy her. My prayer is that I make changes now to help me to live a healthy life.

Trena

Replies

• kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Best of luck to you! You can do it! You will see that if you get on this site every day and start logging all your food you will start telling yourself not to have that extra chocolate. It's nice that you can still have some chocolate while dieting but moderation is the key. You will lose weight and not feel so deprived. Awesome support on here as well!
    Good luck!!
    ~Kim
  • I'm new here too! What I love is that when I load in all my calories and I go over, I am pushed to add an exercise in for the day to keep the calories above negative. I love it when it says i stayed under my calorie intake! Keep with this and I'm sure we'll both see some awesome results soon. So far so good!
  • Yes, this is a wonderful site. I've been on it for almost a year. My suggestion is that you consistently log on each day, even when you know you've gone over your limits. As I do this, it helps me to be accountable. It also helps me stay focused on my goal and understand that it is attainable
    There are so many wonderful people here, and the support is amazing. I've learned so many things about calories and metabolism etc... and have made some really wonderful friendships.

Best of luck, and God Bless!
    Valerie- Crazy4Him4552
  • ziggle_7
    ziggle_7 Posts: 81 Member
    welcome and goodluck! everyone has difficulty losing weight and eating right and i find this site is extremely helpful!