Weight loss pills

nbackes
nbackes Posts: 5
edited September 27 in Health and Weight Loss
So i was talking to a trainer at my gym..
and he was telling me about a real fatburner that worked called lypo-fire and lypo-six<he said it was a metabolism booster..
i was just wondering if anybody knows anything about this...any help is greatly appreciated

Replies

• Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Stay away from this crap. Eat well and exercise. You'll lose the weight.
  • susyseq
    susyseq Posts: 94
    I agree, do it the healthy way :D
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,422 MFP Moderator
    My friend is a cardiolist and she can't tell you how many girls she has seen because of crap like that. Just eat often to increase your metabolism and you will lose. Also, make sure you have a good fitness routine (cardio/weight trainer) and it will take care of itself.
  • Satya_Ayurveda
    Satya_Ayurveda Posts: 91 Member
    I agree... you can always increase your *fat burning* by ensuring you are getting your necessary vitamins for weight loss. Another great component is triphala which is an ancient (over 5,000 years old!) ayurvedic herb. Aloe vera juice is also another great detoxifier.
  • grobinos
    grobinos Posts: 2 Member
    Ok tell that trainer he's a dumb *kitten*. :) I agree with all the comments here and I would suggest daily Multivitamins, Fish Oil, and Whey protein. Do some kind of cardio exercise after your weight training. Don't take any of that pills crap that they are selling...they don't work. You know what works? MFP :)
This discussion has been closed.