First NSV and a frustrating one ;)

Options
Okay, so I'm 2 full weeks into this seriously. I've been working with my trainer and thanks to MFP getting my diet under control (though that part has been hard!)

Tomorrow I will be attending a Derby event and had to buy a hat-- of course if you buy a hat you HAVE to buy an outfit right? Well none of the dresses fit, the right way.

All of the cute dresses: shifts, a-line, soft material, linen it didn't matter. I tried on every dress in stein mart and all of them were too big up top-- and still too small on bottom. I guess I'm a bit lopsided right now (I'm a pear anyway) It was a bit frustrating, and I'm not ready to buy new pants or a skirt because I won't be wearing a 14 when I do- that is a fact jack!!

Found a cute blouse at Target to wear with my killer hat and going to wear slacks I already own.

Anyway, it was my first NSV and I'm proud though a little frustrated. I guess I should also be proud I saved a bit of cash too huh? :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!