Hello everyone!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm 5 ft tall and currently 120 pounds. I'm trying to go down to about 105. I know it sounds ridiculous for me to be on MFP but the fact of the matter is I actually have a very small bone structure, so I'm a little heavier than normal. This is more about me becoming healthier (working out and eating right!) than it is about me losing weight specifically. I have never worked out before and I was never taught how to eat right (my family doesn't work out or care about their diet!) so I'm hoping that being on MFP will help me get fit! I tend to eat every two or three hours just because I get hungry, and I used to just eat whatever was close by (ice cream, chocolate, belgian waffles... mm) and stuffing myself beyond full, Now I've started to look towards eating fruits and veggies and only eating till I'm satisfied, not bursting. Hopefully this will bring a big change to my life! It would be helpful if someone could give me ideas for working out. Once my finals are finished I'll have time to stop by at the gym and get my body in shape! Where do I start?