Hey Dudes (men)

Options
2»

Replies

• calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    3 sets of 10 reps at probably around 80% ORM (no one to spot me in the tiny gym i use),

Same here...my tiny gym is my house :laugh: Its no fun dumping 190lbs off your chest because ya got carried away on your bench press routine...

it certainly is not, i work out at work (we have a decent gym but no one in it much) and so i sneak an ex-personal trainer friend in every few months to spot me so i can recalc my ORM, national security risk be damned :laugh: course, now he has a desk job he is both not as available and not nearly as fit/strong. I tend to squat around 260lb on reps and would rather not get that wrong with no one to help, hence the smith machine
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I am just trying to achieve the look where my wife takes one look and throws me on the bed and well you get the point.

Current body aint getting it done. :grumble: :sad:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    you should try leaving subtle hints around the house...

or maybe trip on your way past one day and kind of.... well, i am not sure how that would work

maybe i should stick to working out rather than thinking... more chance of getting that same "jumped" moment :bigsmile:
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options
    I am just trying to achieve the look where my wife takes one look and throws me on the bed and well you get the point.

But, dude, you look AWESOME in that picture...like one of those pro wrestlers or something...
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options

the problem here is you have to workout so dam much you eather never home for wife to take or your so tired because you just left everything you got on the gym floor LOL
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options

the problem here is you have to workout so dam much you eather never home for wife to take or your so tired because you just left everything you got on the gym floor LOL

:laugh: So you get the body, she throws you down and...zzzzzzzz. :laugh:
  • pros696
    pros696 Posts: 80
    Options
    I had to work up to it. I run 2-4 miles a day continuous. When I am done with that than I hit the weights, I start off with doing a few sets or more with multiple reps. When I am done with one type of weights I run around the track (quarter mile track) 2 times than hit a different type of weights. I do this for about a half an hour at minimum. That is about it. I do walk alot while at work for more than 5 hours a day and that helps.
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options

or buy the time you get home she not in the mood
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options

or buy the time you get home she not in the mood

Dude, If I wanted reality, I'd be talking to my wife, not playing on the net.