A decent low calorie alternative to water

Options
I know people say water is the best thing to drink, whether on a diet or not, however i find it really hard (sometimes i literally have to force myself) to drink enough water as i actually hate the lack of any flavour. I seem to crave flavour in anything I have, however finding a good alternative has been really difficult, especially as fruit squash isn't available where i am to mix with the water.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    they have that MIO stuff now
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Slice of lemon or lime?
  • matthewdill83
    Options
    Some vitamin water is either 0 calories or very low, life water, that mio stuff is pretty good and its 0 calories..
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I love Vitamin Water Zero!
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    ya mios good. i like the fruit punch and the mango peach one... but.. i'm a water drinker i crave water lol
  • miss_dreamer
    miss_dreamer Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of MIO, but i'll definitely have a look for it, thanks :)
  • matthewdill83
    Options
    The MIO is new, ive only had the fruit punch one but its very good.. nice when you want a little bit of flavor..
  • Keightisgr8
    Keightisgr8 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Crystal light?
  • prudenfit
    prudenfit Posts: 21
    Options
    What if you drank carbonated water? I don't know if that's good for you or not though, but it's bubbly. If you go to the powdered drink section of the store, they will be some tiny packages of juice flavoring. Most of them have only 10-20 calories, and a little can go a long way. ;)
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of MIO, but i'll definitely have a look for it, thanks :)
    usually its near the aisle with the koolaid and crystal light lol but its aawesome little thing you can shove in your purse and just have for those moments the water just isn't doin it for you. i dont' recommend the berry pom. one its ... okay but its not the best.. and 0 cals.
  • lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    How about making herbal iced tea- there are some great ones out there.