GET FOCUSED IN MAY Mini Challenge for 5/7 & 5/8

Options
2»

Replies

• IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaaargh!!!! Someone HAS been speaking to my hubby!!! Fine *grumble grumble grumble kicks a rock grumble and shuffles away*
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Actually I just did this the week before last. Before every Christmas and kids' birthdays (which my son's is next week) I go through all our dressers and closets and donate clothes, home decor, and gently used toys. My kids will actually come to me and say they want to give their toy to a little boy or girl to play with now. :smile:
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Does it count that I already did this a few weeks ago? My fat clothes are all gone!

i too gave all my fat jeans to the local charity shop a few weeks ago :)
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Unforntunatly I am unable to do that at this time. Everything stll fits, just getting loser. I can fit into my next size down, just not comfortably. I am hoping in the next two weeks that changes....
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Managed to get rid of 6 pair of jeans and other pants (US pants and not UK pants....cos that would be just wrong) and a handful of shirts.

Wanted to make sure that while we are all kicking this and rocking it that we remember to give something to help others.

Something close to my heart !!

Happy weekend !!!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Managed to get rid of 6 pair of jeans and other pants (US pants and not UK pants....cos that would be just wrong) and a handful of shirts.

Wanted to make sure that while we are all kicking this and rocking it that we remember to give something to help others.

Something close to my heart !!

Happy weekend !!!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

Do I even want to ask what UK Pants are and why that would be wrong? :huh:
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    perfect timing! i did this today. i got rid of 2 pairs of pants and 5 shirts.
  • rore1
    rore1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    done!!!yay!!!!
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    So I did dig up some thing to donate. There are some toys and kids clothes. I will be dropping them off today on my way to my mothers. So this one is complete... in a few hours!!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my seasonal closet overhaul, so I have a pile of clothes to donate.
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Sunday night, Sorry guys late to reply on this one.... I worked this weekend, however I managed to get off two large bags off to the local church.

Challenged complete
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    All done, I had to do it Monday morning because I was away visiting my parents for the weekend.
    I've been getting rid of stuff pretty regularly, but still found one more bag of clothes to go to the charity shop.
    Now I'm looking forward to the next challenge!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Actually did this a couple of weeks ago getting ready for warmer weather. Lol. Nothing left to donate.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    DONE!!
    what an amazing challenge idea!!! i got rid of soooo much stuff!!! i love that (1) my donation will help someone less fortunate and (2) i've made so much space in my drawers & closet!!!!
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have not lost enough weight :grumble: to give away my fat clothes yet...so I did not complete the challenge this weekend. :frown: