whoo hoo 500 days logged in!

Options
2»

Replies

• Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    WOW! NOw that's dedication, no doubt why you have been so successful! =) Congratulations on your milestone! :flowerforyou:
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Happy 500!!! You are an inspiration for real!!
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I am now going to shoot for 1000!
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Way to go on your success!!!! Major kudos!!! I'm just a little over 100 days and no where near my goal. For some crazy reason I'm fearful of not being able to maintain my weight once I get to that point. Just wondering if you have ran into any challenges in maintaining your weight? Any tips for the future???

I replied to you by PM, but I figured I'd also post here if it helps someone else.

I went through the same fears. I was so nervous that I was going to start gaining, but I became more and more secure as time went on.

I am aware that I am a compulsive eater, and even though I don't dwell on it, I don't ever forget it.

I just keep logging in and posting my food intake. I don't eat any processed foods, I limit my refined sugar intake, including white flour, and I just eat as 'clean" as I can. I think that has been my success.

also, I always give myself a cheat day at least once a week, and I don't beat myself up if I go over my calories. I just do better the next day.

I think that is it. I wish you luck in your journey! I just wanted you to know that you are normal in your fears!! but the longer you maintain, the easier it gets. At least it was that way for me! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!