I finally did it! I got rid of my "fat" clothes!!!!

Baker0821
Baker0821 Posts: 40
edited September 27 in Success Stories
Yay me! I've been holding on to them JIC I fall off the wagon but you know what???? I don't need them anymore! I almost 30 years old, have 3 kids and in better shape than I was in 10 years ago! I'm in Alabama and I was going through my kids clothes picking out stuff to donate to the storm victims and I thought...this is my chance! I got out all my "fat" clothes and tossed them in a bag and off to the drop off center they are going! I'm very comfy in my size 4 now and I don't plan on going back! :drinker:

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    You are lighter, and your life is lighter. Clutter is a really bad thing in our lives, and that's what that clothing was. Do that twice a year from now on. If you didn't wear it in that season, pitch it. Keep only the stuff you LOVE:heart: whether it fits or not.

And you did a good thing to help someone else.
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Congratzzz!! I can't wait to get there lol.. I have a long way to go but this surely adds an extra push.:drinker:
  • Thats fantastic!

It's great when you can physically and mentally get rid of the weight, and throwing out the old clothes can make you realise that, that "fat" person is no longer you! Well done x
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Congrats to you for taking that huge step!! I have all my clothes piled up. I am going to go through them and give some to a friend....the rest will be going to the Goodwill : )

Congrats....you look fabulous ; )
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Good for you!!! it's a mental journey as well as physical! and an excellent way to help others!
  • galaxysue
    galaxysue Posts: 83 Member
    such a good feeling to get rid of the 'fat' clothes, I kept a pair of jeans to remind myself where I never want to be again!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!