Body Frame??

Options
I hear people talking all the time about what type of body frame they have. This might sound dumb but how do I find out what kind of frame I have? Is it like a bone size thing?

Replies

• 54fevers
    54fevers Posts: 22 Member
    Options

I don't think that method is really accurate. According to it, I have a "small" frame. I'm 5'10 and I don't have a small frame at all. My hands are just big and my wrists and ankles are thin.
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i was reading about frames the other day as I wanted to know my own frame size. I found the link on another thread about it on here. It seemed right for me. lol! 5ft 8in and a medium frame.
  • angiezee
    angiezee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info guys, I guess I'm a medium frame size.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't put too much faith in any of the online body frame measurement sites. Between trying the wrist measurement method, the elbow bredth measurement and entering the info into various of the body frame measurement sites that different people have linked here my results have come back as the low end of the small frame, medium frame and both the low and high ends of large frame. So...yeah...I just ignored 'em all. lol
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have a large frame I know this due to my fingers. They are short and very pudgy and even when I was thinner (135 when preg) my ring size was 9 and I didnt swell