Whats for Breakfast??

Options
2»

Replies

• ellenangel
    ellenangel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I make wholewheat pumpkin muffins which are great for quick breakfasts! I keep them in the freezer, take them out the night before- my favorite way to eat them is warmed in the microwave and topped with some cottage cheese and raisins (mashed up so it's more like a cereal/yogurt mix!)

Also love just cereal and fruit stirred into yogurt. I am way too lazy to make anything complicated first thing!

Overnight oats are good too- mix some raw oats into yogurt and leave to soak overnight then add some sliced banana or strawberries or something. Any mix-ins or toppings are good- raisins, apple, cinnamon...endless possibilities!
  • dublvision2
    dublvision2 Posts: 39
    Options
    I make breakfast for the family during the week and here are some of the things we tend to eat:

Bagel Breakfast sandwich (this is a crowd pleaser)
    -Bagel Thin
    -1 "fried" egg
    -1/2 slice of reduced fat cheese
    -turkey sausage patty or slice of turkey bacon

Cream of Wheat with splenda brown sugar mix and cinnamon

Oatmeal

Scrambled eggs (2 per person) with either a couple wedges of laughing cow cheese or some shredded reduced fat cheese and some turkey sausage crumbles. We usually have a piece of toast along with this, too.

***If you're worried about having the time to make some of this stuff, it really doesn't take long. I usually have this all done and on the table in 15 minutes or less.
  • takemeaway10
    Options
    1. Oatmeal w/ raisins and/or banana.
    2. Cereal w/ banana.
    3. Ensure.