NSV!

Options
So today marks -73lbs in 18weeks and I just wanted to share a great NSV I had last week. So, if you're just starting, you have this to look forward to.... AND ps. I believe in YOU. <3

Some time last week I rolled over in bed and realized Wow, I can now sleep on my tummy comfortably again! If you've never been that overweight you'll have no idea why I'm so excited... but I had forgotten how comfy it can be to lay tummy down with your arms up around your head. Sometimes, the little things remind you of how far you have come. :) It was a great moment.....

Then, I laid on my tummy in the livingroom after working out and had to let out a giggle when I realized I was too pokey to lay on a hard floor belly down- not enough cushion! hahahahaha Never thought that could happen. LOL

So, heres to health! and I hope you are all sleeping on your belly soon! hahaha ;)

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Congrats lady!!! Thats a GREAT nsv!!!!!!!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!! Keep up the Great Work!!!
  • tj5000
    tj5000 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well done, good for you, what a fantastic weight loss!!
    :happy:
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Happy Dance Time! Your post inspires me :) I can't wait until it's my turn
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!