small NSV for me

I have worked so hard to lose weight and it is coming off so slow. I've lost 7 pounds in almost 2 months. With the workouts I do, I should have lost a lot more weight than I have. At least that's what I keep telling myself. But....today I went for a run and when I put my water belt on it was too big. I haven't worn it since the middle of March so it's been a while, but it was a couple of inches too big around my waist. I had to adjust it so it didn't bounce all around. Not a huge NSV, but it makes me see that if I'm not losing weight, I'm losing inches. It makes me wish I would have measured myself before starting this.

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    AWESOME, lady!!!! :drinker: The scale isn't everything!!! I like to measure success by how my clothes are fitting and the clothes in my closet that I grew out of that I am slowly making my way back into :wink:

Keep it up!!! You're making progress!!! Great NSV!!
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    I didnt measure either and I really regret it now.
    My uniform work pants were falling off of me (yay!), so I dug a pair out that I
    couldnt get anywhere near zipped and they fit perfectly, now they are getting loose.
    I guess I could go by waist size but theyre made by different suppliers, and you
    know how crazy sizing can be.
    Oh well, better down than up!! LOL!
    Congratulations on getting healthy!
    D
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    I say this is a huge NSV! It helps to see the changes in one way or another. Scales are not always our best pals. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    never too late to measure. I rely on it when the scale isn't budging much. Great start to your weekend and I am sure that you are happier knowing you lost inches!!!! Congrats
  • ibelieveinlove7
    ibelieveinlove7 Posts: 27 Member
    Bravo!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!