19 lbs down...11 more to go

Options

Replies

• insane88
    insane88 Posts: 2
    Options
    Way to go.... stay with it and be strong.. you are doing a great job....
  • Felicia71
    Felicia71 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome. Keep up the good work.
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before and you are even more beautiful now!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!
  • 2sweetnsugarland
    2sweetnsugarland Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I can really see the change!!! Great job!:happy:
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Way to go!
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    holy smokes!! fantastic work. very inspiring.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Looking GREAT!! Don't stress on the last few pounds, but don't give up either. If you want them gone, you can do it.
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job... keep up the good work.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Gosh you look gorgeous! And the weight loss made such a huge difference! WOW! Go girl! You can so lose that last 10 pounds!
  • sarahmay25
    sarahmay25 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It looks like you are doing something right!!! Keep up the work and keep it varied!
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous... and I second the comment made about your short hair VERYYYYY cute... it's hard to pull off a style like that! Good luck with the last 10! (You can totally do it.)
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    you look fab!
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Options
    You look beautiful. Way to go!!!
  • Grissay
    Grissay Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful!
    Way to go on the weight loss!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you guys!!! :blushing: You all know how to make a girl feel special! WOW
    I am overwhelmed and my eyes started welling up reading these comments! Seriously, it's been a long journey for me, almost 4 years of "trying" to lose the weight and I feel like I am really getting it this time =) It feels so good, and I just want to do better and better. And the bonus is, I am finally starting to love myself and feel comfortable in my own skin...which is HUGE coming from years of literally tearing myself apart and being my own worst critic and enemy
    You all inspire me and I absolutely love this site - it has been the foundation of my weight loss success so far

XOX :heart:
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! :blushing: :happy: just gotta keep going one day at a time! It's all worth it! :drinker:

YOU LOOK AMAZING, keep up the doing great, You are an inspiration to many of us who are trying very hard justlike youbut like you says one day at a time!!!!!!

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Are those nike free + shoes you are wearing in your after photos? I love mine to death. I am thinking of buying another pair just in case they stop making them... : )
  • JoAnnLeahMurphy
    Options
    amazing job! you look wonderful!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look so amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!