Full Body Photos...

Options
brandicockrum
brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
So when I began this weight loss journey, I knew i needed to lose weight. I was, however, unsure of how much. I have lost between 20 and 30lbs now, and I'm feeling good. I have always had issues with my weight (I actually made a post the other day about it, and wanted to again thank everyone for their opinions).

Now I think I've gotten my body where I can feel good about myself. All the positive comments have been very helpful. I know I'm not a super skinny girl, and don't think I want to be. I'm a larger frame, and I'm tall. So all those weight charts don't take everything into consideration. I feel good, physically, and I'm starting to think that I look good again. I think all I need to do now is to tone more, and hopefully build some muscle up. My fiance insists that I don't need to lose anymore weight, so I am taking his opinion on this to heart now, which I have never done before. I know I can't base myself on what everyone else things, but since my perception of myself has always been so off, I need to heed the advice of those close to me.

So these are some pictures to show what I've done since January. Thanks so much in advance for any comments or opinions.

These photos are from last Fall mostly...when I was about 198lbs

Picture2139.jpg

Picture2815.jpg

Picture3021.jpg

Picture2996.jpg

Picture2579.jpg

These are photos I took today...

Side.jpg

Front.jpg

Face.jpg

Replies

• bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Your looking great,you should be very proud of what you have achieved.Great job.

Best Wishes...:smile:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    u look totally different and agree with ur bf, u dont need 2 loose any more, well done:smile:
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look absolutely and completely fantastic! Congratulations!!! You look years younger, too.
    Enjoy building your muscles and maintaining your weight! Congrats again!
  • tinalina81
    tinalina81 Posts: 81
    Options
    I think you look GREAT.
    If you are happy with your weight then I say just stick with toning.AS long as you feel good about yourself and it is a healthy weight for your height everything is fine IMO of course.:tongue:
  • georgiagorwell
    Options
    You don't need to lose anymore, you look healthy! Carry on toning and don't be alarmed if you gain muscle weight. Use a body fat monitor to keep check.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    WOW Fantastic work! You look lovely!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Looking great and totally different. Awesome job. You should be so proud.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    You've made great progress! Based on your photos and your height/weight (BMI), it looks like you could either stop your weight loss here or keep going based on your preferences. Either one would be a healthy choice. You look great now so it's really up to you if you want to stop at this point. Good job! P.S. My husband says you look 10 years younger! :blushing:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great job :)
  • Melk967
    Melk967 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!! I agree with the others- Since you're in a healthy BMI range, it's really up to you what you want to do!

Also side note, but does your t-shirt have a character from the Mutts comic strip on it? So cute!
  • KCzing
    KCzing Posts: 10
    Options
    Well done!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the awesome comments. I really appreciate them. I cant quote to respond from my phone very well, but I will do so when I get on my laptop again.

As far as the BMI, I checked and it still says I'm not in the healthy range yet...ugh
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    fantastic!! what a difference!!
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    How funny! You and I are neck to neck I started MFP Jan 19th this year and started at 197. Today I am 176. LOL. What's you final goal? Mine to is to be 155lbs. Hopefully by August 1st. Great job by the way. I really can tell you that I know the journey you have been on :)
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You really did a great job, congrats.
  • ciendras
    ciendras Posts: 5
    Options
    Pretty hot, actually. Where did you say you live? :-)
  • GoodMorningGirl
    GoodMorningGirl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I am the same height and SW and same build (the photo in the black T-shirt could be me), but not as far along as you are yet. Thanks for the "preview" of how I will hopefully look soon. I'm aiming for 165-170 and then I'll see how I feel.
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    wow i mean you look GREAT for 178!!! I'm 5'8" too but look way bigger at 155. you must be all muscle at that weight c:
    congrats on your loss!
  • virginiaduty
    virginiaduty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    way to go_______three cheers for the new you!!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!