Insanity t-shirt

Options
I was wondering, for anyone who has gotten their shirt already, is it true to the size they say? I wear a women's medium, so it says I should order a size smaller. I only get one shot at getting this shirt, and I want it to fit, darn it! :smile: I want it to be fitted, but not too small, and not swimming in it. Picky, picky, I know! I appreciate any help!

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I should earn one, but I never took pix. I just wanted to do it. Lol.
  • DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    what is the t-shirt for?
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    what is the t-shirt for?

Pretty much bragging rights for those who survived the program.
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    Is the program really worth the money? I've been thinking about it for a while now but can't decide.
  • zandhmom75
    zandhmom75 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Is the program really worth the money? I've been thinking about it for a while now but can't decide.

For me, yes! I also have P90X, and I love that, too. I live in a town of 700 people, miles from any gym, and we got over 100" of snow this winter preventing me from being outside, so these dvds saved me. Since I started in December, I've lost pounds and inches, and feel the best I've felt since before my kids were born.
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same issue! I was hoping some one would reply to this so I would have a better idea of what size to order. Anyone?