New Motivation

debmac63
debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
:smile: I went today to get my hair cut and my hairdresser, which I haven't seen for about 8 weeks, says,"How much weight have you lost"? That was so encouraging...I know I'm losing weight but I just don't see it when I look in the mirror. It was nice for someone to actually notice that I've lost more weight. This is going to make getting on the treadmill that much easier tomorrow morning, knowing that everything together is working!:smile:

To everyone out there that's hit a wall...keep exercising & keep logging your food. It really works!

Replies

• debmac63
    :smile: I went today to get my hair cut and my hairdresser, which I haven't seen for about 8 weeks, says,"How much weight have you lost"? That was so encouraging...I know I'm losing weight but I just don't see it when I look in the mirror. It was nice for someone to actually notice that I've lost more weight. This is going to make getting on the treadmill that much easier tomorrow morning, knowing that everything together is working!:smile:

To everyone out there that's hit a wall...keep exercising & keep logging your food. It really works!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    YEAH!!!

My motivation was my son sending me a picture of us when he was here in March. I didnt know i looked so different. I jumped on my eliptical machine this morning!!!
  • debmac63
    I know the feeling. Since I put on weight I hate to have my picture taken because I look so BIG! I'm looking forward to the day when I can again be seen in pictures and look the way I see myself on the inside, not the big girl I really am today.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    That is so great! YEY YOU!!! Keep up the fantabulous work! WAHOOO!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!