100+ lbs to lose...women

Options
Any other ladies like me got lots o weight to lose? Be nice to find some other...and not the ones that already weight 110 and need to lose 4lbs...all ive been seeing lately

Replies

• mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My goal is in between 30-80 lbs. If I do it then, yeah, if not then It wont be the end of the world but I will be thee as a friend and support if you need it.
  • texastae1010
    texastae1010 Posts: 165
    Options
    I have already lost about 100 and got another 80 to go so I am saying yes I got a lot to go lol
  • brunettebetty
    Options
    I've got 100+ to lose, feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:

-Amanda
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well I think I am in the same boat as you. I have about 95 more lbs to lose to get to my goal. I have lost about 53 lbs so far and it has been a struggle. I feel better but I know I have a lot more work to do. How much do you have to lose? I am no110 lb woman (and probably will never be) so feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options
    That would be me! I've got around 115-120.
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Well I think I am in the same boat as you. I have about 95 more lbs to lose to get to my goal. I have lost about 53 lbs so far and it has been a struggle. I feel better but I know I have a lot more work to do. How much do you have to lose? I am no110 lb woman (and probably will never be) so feel free to add me as a friend.

exactly 140..to get back to my highschool weight of 120..basically i have to lose half of what i want to weight lol
  • nissafull
    nissafull Posts: 48
    Options
    got about 55 to get to an age old goal I set for myself 7 years ago... Lost from 278 to 214 Good luck! Glad you are here.
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    add me if you want sweetie, i want to loose 113 and im 23 down so far, we will do this :)
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I think I have 112 more to go, but we are already friends :) But anyone else here is more than welcome to add me too!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    thanx evry1 lol this hasn't been the easiest journey considering all my friends like 4 hours away back in ohio..
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I have lost 54 so far, but still have a little over 100 left to lose to get to where I want to be. Something finally clicked for me this time. I've lost weight before, but always ended up gaining it back. I've gotten out of the "diet" mindset and realize that for the weight to come off and stay off, it truely is a lifestyle change. No looking back. Good luck to you.
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I have between 75 - 90 to loose...I just started so it is a struggle.
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    lol I gotz lotz
  • pingting11
    pingting11 Posts: 16
    Options
    ummmm yeah right here!! i've got about 140 lbs to lose, you ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I weighed 309 lbs on April 8th when I went to the doctor. My ideal weight is 170 lbs because I am almost 6 feet tall. I had already cut out the sodas and was trying to track my calories. I'm not sure what I weighed on April 27th when I started using MFP, but I know that I have seen a significant difference since then. I'm avoiding the scale right now because no matter how much I have lost I will still beat myself up for not being at my ideal weight. I expect that it will take at least a year to get there. I have no friends yet on the site so feel free to add me.

In all, I am trying to lose 140 lbs (Wow! That's like a whole other person!).
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 more to lose, but I'll probably go for a little more after that. :)
    I've about 100 to lose in total.
    I'd love new pals !
    <3
  • justcallmejennifer
    justcallmejennifer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 100+ ! Feel free to add me!
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! I have at least 112lbs more to lose!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I started with over 100 to lose and although I've lost 34 pds of that, I have much more to lose and will be around for a long time.

Everyone who needs support or is willing to give some, feel free to add me. Let's support each other on this mission! :)
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me if u want xD