Options
This is great...Lost 20lbs in my first 30 days. Going on vacation to Orlando next week has me a bit worried. This usually means a lot of restaurant meals. This feels too good to mess up!!! Gotta stay strong.
1 minute ago · Comment
Write a comment...

Replies

• V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I work away from home a lot, which means a lot of hotel food. Check the nutrition information if you can before you go. Salad is not always the wisest choice...
  • Bellydance
    Bellydance Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Stay away from those deep fried pickles!!! And ask for what you want HOW you WANT it (nicely of course) and you'll probably get it. Have a great time!! and super congrats on your loss. That was pretty fast so a great kickstart eh?
  • Kristylarson
    Options
    Great job!!! I've learned to just try to cut fat and cals while eating out without feeling totally deprived. If you like steak go for a lean cut, no butter or sauces on veggies, dressing for salad on the side, baked potato. Go for the fish if you like it. People always think that breaded fish is terrible because it's fried. I learned that it's not as bad as most people think because it's fried at such a high temp so the oils are soaking into it. I LOVE nachos and tacos so I've started using ground turkey instead of beef. By the time I put all the other stuff on them you really can't tell the difference. If we go somewhere I usually splurge a little but make up for it the rest of the week. You'll do fine :) Have a great trip!
  • sd644
    sd644 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    20lb in 30 days wow thats fantastic! Enjoy your holiday and keep motivated. :smile: