Biggest Losers BLACK TEAM 8/25

Options
Nich0le
Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
Hey everyone, sorry for getting the post started so late today, I got busy cooking meals for the week and cutting up fruit....blah blah blah. Then it started to poor this afternoon, we hardly get any rain so any rain is a shock but the streets flooded and as quick as it came it was gone!

Anyway, It's Monday, what did everyone do to kick start the week in the right direction? I already told you what I did and now it's off to pick daughter up from sports.

I promise to get an early start on tomorrows post, start weighing in tomorrow or Wednesday morning and post how you did so I can let carnelitas know and see who our biggest loser of the week was!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, sorry for getting the post started so late today, I got busy cooking meals for the week and cutting up fruit....blah blah blah. Then it started to poor this afternoon, we hardly get any rain so any rain is a shock but the streets flooded and as quick as it came it was gone!

Anyway, It's Monday, what did everyone do to kick start the week in the right direction? I already told you what I did and now it's off to pick daughter up from sports.

I promise to get an early start on tomorrows post, start weighing in tomorrow or Wednesday morning and post how you did so I can let carnelitas know and see who our biggest loser of the week was!

:flowerforyou:
  • keepnfaith
    keepnfaith Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser? Is there a friendly competition going on here?
    keepnfaith :huh:
  • stephanieo78
    Options
    Well I hope I'm doing this right! I was supposed to join the biggest looser!:))
    Sadly, I haven't lost anything YET. But with hope, determination, motivation, support and pushing myself it WILL happen! Yay! Good luck to everyone were in this together:))
    :heart: :bigsmile: :

83719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal